INDmoney Coupons & Offers |
Open a Free US Stock Account and Start Investing in US Stocks from India
- Click ACTIVATE OFFER
- Download INDMoney App
- Register using your mobile phone number and enter the referral code when prompted: REH1QVNCUSS
- Click on the US Stocks icon in the investments card on the INDmoney App
- In the center of your screen, click the "Create free account" button
- Select the "Complete your KYC" button
- Enter your PAN and Aadhar card number
- To successfully create your INDmoney linked Federal Savings account, follow the steps given on the screen
- Once your account has been created, you can start adding funds to your US Stocks Wallet and then start buying US stocks
INDmoney - Best App for Investing in US Stocks from India
INDmoney makes it simple for anybody in India who wants to start trading in US equities. Through the seamless interaction with their banking and broker partners, you can start trading without incurring any account opening or withdrawal fees. Opening a US stocks account with INDmoney takes less than 3 minutes.
Benefits of Investing in US Stocks
- Portfolio diversification
- Profit from the Dollar's Appreciation
- Returns are higher than in Indian markets.
- Investing Opportunity in High-Potential Companies
What documents is needed to invest in US stocks?
- Proof of Identification (PAN, Aadhaar etc)
- Proof of address (Aadhaar, Voter ID etc)
What are the fees & charges for the US Stocks account?
- Zero account opening charges
- Zero annual maintenance charges
- Transfer Charges: Free US Stocks Withdrawals into your Federal Savings Account | $5 Withdrawal toward other bank accounts
- 0.15% brokerage on your US Stocks trades
Is it legal for Indians to invest in US stocks?
Yes. The Reserve Bank of India regulates investment in US stocks under the Liberalised Remittance Scheme (LRS). This arrangement allows you to remit up to $250,000 as an Indian national in a fiscal year. In the purpose code S0001, investment in US equities is categorised as Foreign Portfolio Investments, i.e. Indian investment abroad - in equity capital shares. Every year, lakhs of Indians send more over $15 billion overseas under the RBI's LRS system.